The Community Grant Program (CGP) guidelines have changed and will affect the April 1, 2018 deadline. Before completing your grant application, you are strongly encouraged to read the updated guidelines.
*UPDATED* Guidelines English | French
Printer Friendly English | Printer Friendly French
The CGP guidelines provide information on CIF’s current funding themes and priorities, eligible applicants, application deadlines, grant amounts, the application process and review process, eligible and ineligible expenses, and other important notes.
Check back for our updated Application Guide and Sample Application.
The Community Grant Program provides grants to support programs and projects that fall within one of these three funding themes:
- Healthy growth and development of children and youth;
- Individual and community wellbeing;
- Nonprofit and community leadership.
Specific outcomes for each of these themes are identified in the guidelines.
CIF expects that all programs funded through the Community Grant Program will be:
- Inclusive of all ages, ability, gender, income and cultural backgrounds;
- Accessible, safe, and age and ability appropriate;
- Prevention based with a focus on long term outcomes;
- Community based.
Questions? Refer to the guidelines or contact the CIF Grants Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306.780.9308.