The time has come for you to renew your membership with Saskatchewan Association of Theatre Professionals (SATP).
What a year we have had! SATP has involved itself in many new programs, organizations and advocacy projects. Last year, your membership helped fund a number of programs and efforts SATP is leading, including:
· Successful advocacy initiatives with the Canadian Arts Coalition and with our provincial and federal funders;
· Continue to support and celebrate the theatrical arts and outstanding work in our community by sponsoring an award with SATAwards (Saskatoon based);
· Post newsworthy articles, media releases and other postings focused on the theatre industry in Saskatchewan and abroad;
· Publicity promoting all Professional Theatre organization members of SATP on our News pages and social media sites;
· Offer opportunity to list events on a new Event Calendar for all professional theatre members including important grant deadlines;
· Provide job postings for all theatre professionals;
· Provide opportunities and workshops for additional training for personal development;
· Spearhead Respect & Equity workshops focusing on the #metoo movement including conversations, board responsibilities and administrative responsibilities for professionals;
· Provide governance development workshops for independent theatre companies to develop theatre workplaces as safe spaces for employees, actors and volunteers;
· Provide updated Resource Page tools for the theatre community who experience sexual harassment, assault or abuse;
· Provide networking opportunities throughout Saskatchewan.
This year, we hope to accomplish even more. SATP plans to work closely with PACT and Persephone Theatre to bring next year's PACTcon2019 in Saskatoon and provide new mentoring programs (TBC) and more. However, we couldn’t do it without the generous support from members just like you!
Please join our organization for another successful year by renewing your membership today. You can submit your application and payment on our member portal by clicking here: https://sasktheatreprofessionals.ca/membership-purchase/ .
If you have any questions about the renewal process, please don’t hesitate to contact our executive director, Colleen Ostoforoff, at 306-361-2312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, we thank you for your continued dedication to supporting the professional development of theatre in Saskatchewan. We look forward to serving you for another year!
Colleen Ostoforoff, Executive Director